Terms and Conditions
1. CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICYOnce the order is confirmed, any changes regarding a confirmed order, such as modification of dates or destinations, or cancellation, will be charged accordingly by the modification and cancellation policy. Any changes of the personal information cannot be accepted within 24 hours of departure. Any cancellation of confirmed orders by the client will be charged accordingly by the modification and cancellation policy. The assessed fees will be used to cover the penalties charged by traveling agencies and hotel suppliers to Wondertravel. The amount of the penalties is related to the time when we receive the cancellation notice. All cancellation notices or modification of orders must be made in writing via email or webpage email to Wondertravel directly. Please refer toRefund Terms
2. HOTEL1, Each room contains one or two double beds in all hotels in North America.
2, Each room allows only 4 persons in maximum (children included). It is not allowed to add an extra bed. An additional amount must be paid according to the hotel policy if travelers insist adding an extra bed.
3. SEATS ON BUSThe seats on bus are generally arranged according to the order of the clients’ reservation. If the client has special requirement, he or she can pay fees in order to choose the seats on bus in advance (payment should be settled 3 days before departure. Please contact us for more information). The prices for the first three rows are:
1 day’ tour: $10 per person;
2 days’ tour, $20 per person;
3-4 days’ tour, $30 per person;
5-9 days’ tour: $50 per person;
10 days’ tour or above: $70 per person.
4. ERRORS OR OMISSIONSWondertravel uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Web Site is complete and current. However, Wondertravel does not guarantee that the Content on our Web Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product or service description or availability. Wondertravel reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to the client. Further, Wondertravel reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders or reservations containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order or reservation has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If the client’s credit card has been charged for the purchase and the order or reservation is cancelled due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, Wondertravel shall promptly issue a credit to the client’s credit card for the amount of such charge.
5. IN CASE OF DELAY OR ABSENCE ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE1, If the traveler arrives late or is absent on the day of departure for any reason, the entire travel package is not refundable, nor changeable, nor transferable.
2, If the traveler fails to comply with the indication of the guide to gather at the meeting point in time during the trip, the traveler himself will be responsible for any additional costs and incurred damage.
3, Wondertravel disclaims any responsibility for the consequences caused by travelers if they withdraw the group during the trip.
6. FORCE MAJEURE EVENTAccording to the laws and the principles adopted in Canada and America, the force majeure may include but not limited to what happened during the journey: the unpredictable, irresistible, uncontrollable, and unable to cope with the unexpected events and circumstances occurring or will occur as follows:
a) Natural disasters such as typhoons, hail, storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides;
b) Government actions such as expropriation, requisition;
c) Abnormal social events, such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots and terrorist attacks.
7. DISCLAIMER1, Wondertravel does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss resulting from force majeure or a trip without insurance. WE SINCERELY SUGGEST OUR CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASE PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO RECEIVE THE NECESSARY PROTECTION.
2, Wondertravel reserves all rights, while respecting the program, to cancel or change the order of visits without notice depending on the customs formalities, weather and traffic, time changing or the closing day of tour sites, etc. The tickets prices and meals can be changed according to the season without notice.
3, Your reservation with Wondertravel confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to all of the above terms and conditions. Should the client have any questions to the above policies, please feel free to contact Wondertravel for detailed information and consulting. Our customer services will be pleased to answer your questions. Wondertravel will reserve the rights of final interpretation to all the published information, terms and policies.