1. CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION POLICYOnce the order is confirmed, any changes regarding a confirmed order, such as modification of dates or destinations, or cancellation, will be charged accordingly by the modification and cancellation policy. Any changes of the personal information cannot be accepted within 24 hours of departure. Any cancellation of confirmed orders by the client will be charged accordingly by the modification and cancellation policy. The assessed fees will be used to cover the penalties charged by traveling agencies and hotel suppliers to Wondertravel. The amount of the penalties is related to the time when we receive the cancellation notice. All cancellation notices or modification of orders must be made in writing via email or webpage email to Wondertravel directly. Please refer toRefund Terms
2. HOTEL1, Each room contains one or two double beds in all hotels in North America.
3. SEATS ON BUSThe seats on bus are generally arranged according to the order of the clients’ reservation. If the client has special requirement, he or she can pay fees in order to choose the seats on bus in advance (payment should be settled 3 days before departure. Please contact us for more information). The prices for the first three rows are:
4. ERRORS OR OMISSIONSWondertravel uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Web Site is complete and current. However, Wondertravel does not guarantee that the Content on our Web Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product or service description or availability. Wondertravel reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to the client. Further, Wondertravel reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders or reservations containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order or reservation has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If the client’s credit card has been charged for the purchase and the order or reservation is cancelled due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, Wondertravel shall promptly issue a credit to the client’s credit card for the amount of such charge.
5. IN CASE OF DELAY OR ABSENCE ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE1, If the traveler arrives late or is absent on the day of departure for any reason, the entire travel package is not refundable, nor changeable, nor transferable.
6. FORCE MAJEURE EVENTAccording to the laws and the principles adopted in Canada and America, the force majeure may include but not limited to what happened during the journey: the unpredictable, irresistible, uncontrollable, and unable to cope with the unexpected events and circumstances occurring or will occur as follows:
7. DISCLAIMER1, Wondertravel does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss resulting from force majeure or a trip without insurance. WE SINCERELY SUGGEST OUR CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASE PERSONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE TO RECEIVE THE NECESSARY PROTECTION.
Wonder Travel is located in Montreal, Quebec Canada. Wonder Travel is running by a professional team. We are a tour operator well known for organizing bus tours all over east Canada and USA.
Wonder Travel puts the customers satisfaction as the first priority.
Wonder Travel respect our customers and all employees.
Wonder Travel is listeni...